Saturday, December 7, 2013

sea green & gray colorblock dress » This was one of the very first items I pinned back in the day and people HATED it. I got tons of negative comments... I still love it! :D

Modern Ao Dai
Modern Ao Dai

Download whole gallery
Love is needing someone. Love is putting up with someone's bad qualities because they somehow complete you :) / Vay Cuoi - SS129 - aodaihoanguyen.co...
Love is needing someone. Love is putting up with someone's bad qualities because they somehow complete you :) / Vay Cuoi - SS129 - aodaihoanguyen.co...

Download whole gallery
Traditional #silk #brocade #aodai
Traditional #silk #brocade #aodai

Download whole gallery
sea green & gray colorblock dress » This was one of the very first items I pinned back in the day and people HATED it. I got tons of negative comments... I still love it! :D
sea green & gray colorblock dress » This was one of the very first items I pinned back in the day and people HATED it. I got tons of negative comments... I still love it! :D

Download whole gallery
Ao dai, maybe for bridesmaids
Ao dai, maybe for bridesmaids

Download whole gallery

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home