Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I don't like how low the back of this dress is, but that unbelievable skirt and GORGEOUS flowery setting makes one of the loveliest pictures I've ever beheld!!

White Wedding Ao Dai. Ao dai Lotus
White Wedding Ao Dai.   Ao dai Lotus

Download whole gallery
I don't like how low the back of this dress is, but that unbelievable skirt and GORGEOUS flowery setting makes one of the loveliest pictures I've ever beheld!!
I don't like how low the back of this dress is, but that unbelievable skirt and GORGEOUS flowery setting makes one of the loveliest pictures I've ever beheld!!

Download whole gallery
If I ever had the body to wear shorts, that would be it. So pretty and chic.
If I ever had the body to wear shorts, that would be it. So pretty and chic.

Download whole gallery

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home