Sunday, December 1, 2013

From the bride: The gown I am wearing is called “Ao Dai.” They are the traditional gowns women wear in Vietnam (where my parents are originally from). Many young women wear these gowns on a day to day basis say to school or something, however it is very plain, all white and no hat.

Camouflage
Camouflage

Download whole gallery
Yohji Yamamoto
Yohji Yamamoto

Download whole gallery
From the bride: The gown I am wearing is called “Ao Dai.” They are the traditional gowns women wear in Vietnam (where my parents are originally from). Many young women wear these gowns on a day to day basis say to school or something, however it is very plain, all white and no hat.
From the bride: The gown I am wearing is called “Ao Dai.” They are the traditional gowns women wear in Vietnam (where my parents are originally from). Many young women wear these gowns on a day to day basis say to school or something, however it is very plain, all white and no hat.

Download whole gallery
Ao dai
Ao dai

Download whole gallery

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home